Saturday, December 13, 2008

Remembering the Past of Making Do..


Shortly after we crossed into tennessee, we came across this truck stop/ bar.. This place had to been around long ago and today it's still here..Although we didn't know if it was operational or not, we weren't about to go inside to find out or at least not I..It's fixed up like a business but could very well be residential..Well, anyway, In a time where big corporate businessess are closing their doors all around us, don't forget the small business owners from long ago that did what they had to do in order to make their businesses survive..

4 comments:

Robot Nine said...

Well maybe you should have just barged on in, after all Yeti, "Everyone's Welcome"! Cool photos, I have some shots of old buildings and closed barber shops, even a casket store, tiny run-down houses I may eventually do a post of. Alan

Yeti said...

LOL- Hey bro..Thanks for stopping by! I would love to see when you do a post of older buildings ect..

That Janie Girl said...

Love your photos! and I love NC!

Thanks for following...I'll try to keep y'all entertained!

Yeti said...

Thanks for stopping by! By your previous posts, I know you'll us entertained! :>)