Sunday, December 14, 2008

Debbie's Drive-In


On our trip through tennessee a few weeks ago, we stopped at this little unique place in Newport..I noticed that they didn't have a drive-thru but then i realized that it said Debbie's"Drive-In".. I don't know why i expected a drive-thru? lol- silly me..Well, they came out and took my order and oh boy, they had the best chuckwagon..So if you all are going through Newport tennessee, I recommend stopping by Debbie's Drive-In for a quick bite..you won't regret it!

6 comments:

Cloudia said...

"It pays to be nice." You said it in your post a few days ago and I agree with your point of view. Thank you for finding my blog. I'm very pleased to have you walk along with me through Waikiki. I like your pictures and thoughts too.
Best wishes for a wonderful new year to YOU, Yeti and yours.
Aloha-

Yeti said...

Thank you for stopping by..I'll be stopping by your blog really soon and Happy upcoming New Year to you too..

Kay Day said...

I've been through TN and NC. Beautiful! Very different from CO.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

That Janie Girl said...

I love little cafes like this. Their food usually rocks!

Junosmom said...

Hi Yeti, thanks for following my blog. I came over to see who you are and glad I did! I love TN (where I have cousins) and NC (which we usually visit once a year for a family reunion). I like your photos of smaller places, those we might otherwise pass by.

Beautiful family - I can tell you love them.

Robot Nine said...

Drive-In, Drive-Thru, what a subtle but true difference. Semantics, lol.