Saturday, November 1, 2008

Holloween Night (Sorry-No pics)

Kristie and I went to a holloween party last night at a place called chasers..We entered a costume contest which kristie talked me into and she came in second place..She dressed up as a witch and i was something that came from the swamps of NC..LOL I never knew that she had the skills for doing face paint.. She really looked scary and crazy and she played the part really well too..We got there about 10:30 and we got home about 2:30.. The night was pretty fun but it felt good getting back home.. I'm kicking myself for not remembering the camera.. The truth is, we were tooooo scaryyy for pics!!! lol- I would have took tons of pics and video of us and friends but my brain was somewhere else and not on my cam.. One of our friends took our pic on a camera phone so maybe i can get her to email it to me so i can post it..Hope everyone had a safe and good holloween..

No comments: